Sunday, September 4, 2011

Kidnapped by Ninjas (Or It Is Late And I Am Tired)

That is where I have been for the last two days, hold up in their secret hideout with...throwing stars and uhm...awesome ninja-y stuff.  It was great because all of them looked like Rain ...not the liquid precipitation.... the actor...just...click on the link (Disclaimer: Straight men should probably look away).  They served me cocktails, picked up their dirty socks, spontaneously cleaned things, and did not have to be reminded to wash their hands after going to the bathroom....for the ten thousandth time (in case you are wondering that last statement is about the child, not the husband).  It was marvelous.

Actually I was doing stuff with things till obscene hours of the morning.  Before you think I am referring to something unsavory, follow the jump.


It all started here...

Then there was this...

and some more of these... a buttload of these (a buttload equals 70 pounds according to the metric conversion table)...

Ignore these.  They were a spontaneous eruption of deliciousness.

Later this happened...

Now these are jealous...

So many of these...

These happened the day before, so they don't count...

Oh...these...booze +stone  fruit + allspice + sugar (so much sugar) = WIN

And finally these before bedtime.























Gary Larson of 'Farside' fame once published a cartoon of a kid sitting inside a beehive.  There were holes in the hive, and around it were a couple of officious looking bees.  One of them was saying to the other "It looks like they were thrown from the inside."  Not very funny, right?  The caption beneath read: It was late and I was tired.  That pretty much sums up this entire post for me.  In the morning I might read this and then find a way to deny myself access to my blog after 2am, or I might laugh (hard to say really, I am a very unpredictable person).  Nevermind that! Tomorrow we will continue with our regularly scheduled snark, and eventually a full discussion of the events of this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment